Kasco's NEW 5.1JF, 5 HP Floating Aerating Fountain is great for larger ponds, or when multiple, large patterns are desired. It comes equipped with 6 interchangeable nozzles, or 7 decorative patterns ( nozzle removed ) for the price of one!
The 7 fountain patterns range from 26' in height to 50' in diameter. With so much choice, you have the ability to match your pattern with style, weather conditions and the size of your pond.
The 5.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration.
By adding one or two of the LR-375 Low Voltage Light Kits to the 5.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain, lends an exquisite elegance to the beautiful fountain display during the nighttime hours. The LR-375 Low Voltage Light Kit includes three machined, bronze light fixtures with 75 watt MR-16 Halogen bulbs in each fixture. The kit's transformer is built into the light kit itself, so all you have to do is plug it into the C-95 Control Panel. Three clear MR-16 bulbs are included with each kit, optional colors of red, green, blue and yellow are available.
The 5.1JF, 240V Floating Aerating Fountain includes a GFCB protected control panel. The C-95, 240V Control Panel with Timer, GFCB protection, 120V GFI Protected Outlet for Lights and Photo Eye for light operation comes standard with this fountain. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-95 Control Panel and the wiring on the 5.1JF to hard-wire the Floating Aerator Fountain into the C-95 Control Panel.
Kasco's 5.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain also has a NEW float design. This new float has a lower profile while sitting in the water, and also has a new, non-circular shape. Each 5.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain is now shipped with this new float.
- Redwood - 26' Tall x 8' Wide Narrow Geyser
- Linden - 20' x 5' Inner & 10 ' x 35' Outer Tier
- Spruce - 24' Tall x 15' Wide Geyser
- Juniper - 10' Tall x 50' Wide "V"
- Willow - 14' Tall x 36' Wide "V"
- Sequoia - 21'Tall x 10' Wide Geyser
- Birch (no nozzle) 14'Tall x 12' Wide Geyser
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
- Environmentally friendly oil-filled 1750 rpm motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat & dissipation.
- Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment.
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Requires minimal maintenance. We recommend cleaning the stainless steel motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- UPS Shippable
- Made in the USA.
Unique characteristics of the 5.1JF:
- 5 HP, 240V, single phase, 60Hz motor unit
- Kasco's unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market.
- Silicon carbide mechanical seals for greater life
- Two year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Impeller technology giving the unit breathtaking patterns and high water flow for full fountain patters.
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 26"
- 20 running amps on a 240V circuit for low operating costs
- SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400'
- Includes three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes
- 5.1JF ships in 4 or 5 boxes via UPS ( add 1 box for lights)
- 6 interchangeable nozzles to give you 7 fountain patterns ( 7th pattern running without nozzle) for the price of one!
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.