A 2" (50 mm) Kodiak Water Pump powered with a Honda 4 horsepower gas engine. This general purpose pump can be used in emergencies to pump out basements. It is also useful for large watering jobs, such as water transfer and irrigation. You can hook this pump up to a tank or just pull water out of a creek or pond. You will require non-collapsible hose for the suction, preferably 2" (50 mm) ID hose.
Kodiak has the pumps to get the job done best whether you are irrigating a field, resurfacing an ice rink, emptying a pool, or quickly emptying a basement that is flooded.
- Powered by a Honda GX120 OHV 4.0 HP Engine with oil alert
- Max. Flow: 158 GPM (598 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 50 PSI (3.5 BAR)
- Max. Suction Lift: 28' (8.5 m)
- Max. Head: 113' (34 m)
- 2" (50 mm) suction and 2" (50 mm) discharge ports
- Dimensions: 18.8" L x 14.75" W x 14.6" H (478 mm x 375 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 52 lbs. (23.5 kg)
- Capable of handling solids up to 1/4" (7 mm)
- With protective metal roll cage
- Cast aluminum pump housing
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal
- Cast iron impeller and volute
Look under Related Information for the manual for this Kodiak PWP2HX Water Transfer Pump.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $365.00