Precision molded in Solef polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), these Hypro FanJet Straight Stream Nozzles have excellent resistance to acids and many common chemicals.
The Lurmark CM nozzle regulates flow. These nozzles are no longer color coded and now come in a grey color. The remaining color-coded nozzles that are in stock will be shipped first, and once they run out, only the new grey versions will be available.
- Spray Angle: 0 degrees (single jet of spray for streaming or injecting liquid fertilizer)
- Spray Pattern: Stream
- Pressure Range: 15-60 PSI (1.0-4.1 bar)
- Round orifice
- Precision molded orifice provides an accurate and consistent spray
- 1/4" (6.5 mm) MNPT connections
- Ideal for low pressure rinsing, washing or coating applications
- Excellent wear resistance
Commonly found in car washes and many other industrial and commercial applications. A versatile and inexpensive straight stream nozzle with a 1/4" (6.5 mm) male thread.
The Hypro FanJet CM-Straight Stream Spray Nozzle is also known as the John Deere / Spraymaster PMST2 Orange, etc.
Please review the Related Information section for a capacity chart that will help you determine which Straight Stream CM Nozzle you require for your spray application.