SIX FOUNTAIN PATTERNS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! Five interchangeable nozzles or can be operated without a nozzle.
The new 3.1JF, 3 HP, single phase, 240V Floating Aerating Fountain or Decorative Fountain Aerator is great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are desired. This allows you the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions and personal taste.
This Floating Aerating Fountain does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration. The 3.1JF, 240V Floating aerating Fountain includes a GFCB protected control panel. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician installs the C-85 Control Panel and the 3.1JF if you plan to hard-wire the Floating Aerating Fountain into the C-85 Control Panel.
Kasco's 3.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain also has a NEW float design. This new float has a lower profile while sitting in the water. It also has a new, non-circular shape.
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Redwood: 24' high x 8' wide geyser.
- Linden: 19' high x 4.5' wide inner ; 8' high x 35' wide outer tier.
- Spruce: 21' high x 13' wide arch.
- Birch: 14.5' high x 10' wide 'V'
- Willow: 13' high x 35' wide 'V'
- Juniper: 9' high x 48' wide 'V'
The 3.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain model includes the following:
- 3 HP, 240V, single phase, 60Hz motor unit
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
- Environmentally friendly oil-filled 1750 rpm motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Requires minimal maintenance. It is recommended to clean the stainless steel motor housing once or twice a year, and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Shipping costs are estimated on the website, we will contact you with a final shipping cost before we process your order.
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 24"
- SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400'
- Includes three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes
- 5 interchangeable nozzles to give you 6 fountain patterns (6th pattern running without nozzle)
- Made in the USA
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.