The AR GIC40 Control Unit from Annovi Reverberi is a pump mounted pressure regulator designed to regulate working pressure in the distribution of sprayed liquids with your AR and Hypro medium pressure diaphragm pumps.
This control unit, also called a pressure regulator or relief valve, can handle maximum flow rates of 21.1 gpm (80 lpm) and maximum pressures up to 580 psi (40 bar). It is designed for pump mounted control on the following AR medium pressure diaphragm pumps: AR 30, AR 40, AR 50, AR 303, AR 403, and AR 503.
Since the AR GIC40 Regulator shares the same specifications as the Hypro 9910-GS40GI Regulator, with the exception of the seat material (GIC40 has a ceramic valve seat, while the GS40GI has a urethane valve seat), it can be used on the Hypro D30 and D50 Diaphragm Pumps. Both regulators are interchangeable with one another.
The Annovi Reverberi GIC40 Pressure Regulator includes:
- Adjustable high pressure relief valve
- Glycerin-filled pressure gauge with colored dial
- Bypass lever
- Cataphoresis coated valve body
- Ceramic relief valve seat
- Two 1/2" (13 mm) hose barb outlets with individual shut-offs
- 3/4" (19 mm) hose barb bypass
- Works on the AR 30, AR 40, AR 50, AR 303, AR 403, AR 503 Diaphragm Pumps
- Also works on the Hypro D30 and D50 Diaphragm Pumps
- Max. Flow: 21.1 gpm (80 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40 bar)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Pump mounted control unit
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Direct replacement for the Hypro 9910-GS40GI Pressure Regulator
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $249.40