The Comet APS121 is a high pressure, three diaphragm pump made with anodized aluminum materials for great chemical resistance, allowing use with many agricultural chemicals including liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, suspension products, de-icing materials, and more. Perfect for many high pressure applications involving lawn care, weed control, pest control, tree spraying, agricultural and horticultural spraying, and more.
APS121: Three diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" (35 mm) male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides. Pressure accumulator and safety valve come standard.
- Max. Flow: 30 gpm (114 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 725 psi (50 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 14.5 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- High pressure pump.
- Anodized aluminum materials.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belts drives.
- Can run dry.
- Weight: 84 lb (38 kg)
Recommended regulator for the APS121 Diaphragm Pump is the 1204.0801 regulator.
Repair Kit 5026.0089 Includes
- 3 x 1800.0012 Buna Diaphragms
- 6 x 1210.0385 O-Rings
- 6 x 1220.0034 Valve Assembly Kits
- 3 x 1210.0047 O-Rings
- 3 x 1210.0145 O-Rings
- 1 x 1800.0034 Diaphragm
For information on this pump, please view the files under Related Information.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.