The Comet APS41 Diaphragm Pump is a high pressure, three diaphragm pump that is constructed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel valves for chemical resistance. Suitable for tractor or trailer mounted spraying applications.
High pressure internal manifold pump with anodized aluminum heads for less leak points. Perfect for lawn care, tree spraying, pest control, agricultural spraying, hydrostatic testing, and more. Easily can handle the pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids. It is designed for easy maintenance and quick attachments.
APS41: Three diaphragm pump with universal drive face and mounting rails.
APS41-GR: Three diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts.
Note: If you have an existing APS41GR and you need to replace the pump, the gearbox can be reused and all you need to order is the plain APS41 Pump.
- Max. Flow: 11 GPM (41.6 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 580 PSI (40 BAR)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 4.1 HP
- Port Sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Anodized aluminum materials
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Can be run dry
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drives
- Weight (APS41-GR): 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
Comet 5026.0245 Repair Kit for the APS41GR Diaphragm Pump includes:
- 3 x 1800.0020 Buna Diaphragms
- 6 x 1220.0052 Valve Assemblies
- 6 x 1210.0015 Valve O-Rings
- 6 x 1210.0048 O-Rings
Check the files under Related Information for more info on this APS41GR Diaphragm Pump by Comet.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $150.84