The Comet BP205 is a low pressure, six diaphragm pump with coated plastic heads, glass filled nylon manifolds, and stainless steel wet parts for superior corrosion resistance. Perfect for a range of low pressure applications, including agricultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, high volume hydrostatic testing, and more. Can be coupled to hydraulic motors if required.
Plastic-coated aluminum liquid handling parts permit use with a range of agricultural chemicals, such as liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
BP205: Six diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline PTO through shaft. With mounting rails.
- Max. Flow: 51 gpm (193 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 10.2 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-3/4" (44 mm) inlet, 1" (25 mm) outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline PTO through shaft
- Six semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Epoxy coated materials for better chemical resistance.
- Plastic coated aluminum liquid handling parts.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engines, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Weight: 70.5 lb (32 kg)
Repair Kit 5026.0232 Includes
- 6 x 1800.0002 Diaphragms
- 12 x 1220.0046 Valves
For more information regarding this Comet BP205 Diaphragm Pump, please check some of the PDF files under Related Information for a manual, parts list, performance chart, and more.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.