The Comet BP235 is a low pressure, six diaphragm pump with plastic coated heads, glass filled nylon manifolds, and stainless steel wet parts for superior corrosion resistance. Perfect for many low pressure applications, including weed control, pest control, lawn care, agricultural spraying, and high volume hydrostatic testing.
BP235: Six diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline PTO through shaft. With mounting rails.
- Max. Flow: 59 gpm (223 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 11.7 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-3/4" (44 mm) inlet, 1" (25 mm) outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline PTO through shaft
- Six semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Weight: 70.5 lb (32 kg)
Repair Kit # 5026.0351 Includes
- 6 x 1800.0002 Diaphragms
- 12 x 1220.0065 Valves
If you require more information about this Comet BP235 Diaphragm Pump, check the files under Related Information for a parts list, user manual, performance chart, and more.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.