The Comet IDS2600 is a high pressure, six diaphragm pump that has brass heads and brass external manifolds that provide excellent corrosion resistance for a range of high pressure applications, including tree spraying, vegetable spraying, orchard and vineyard spraying, de-icing, and circuit board washing.
For optimal corrosion resistance, all parts in contact with liquid are brass, ensuring this Comet IDS2600 Diaphragm Pump is more than capable of handling a variety of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
IDS2600: Six diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" (35 mm) male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides. With mounting rails. Comes standard with safety valve.
- Max. Flow: 66 GPM (250 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI (50 BAR)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 32.1 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, 1" (25 mm) bypass
- Shaft: 1-3/8" (35 mm) male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides
- Six semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Brass external materials and brass liquid handling parts
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Weight: 168 lbs. (76.2 kg)
Recommended Regulators for this Comet IDS2600 Pump are the 1204.0801 and 1215.0084 Regulators.
The Comet IDS2200 / IDS2600 Repair Kit # 5026.0097 includes:
- 6 x 1800.0012 Diaphragms
- 12 x 1220.0010 Valve Kits
You will find a number of helpful files located under Related Information if you require extra information regarding this pump, such as a user manual, performance chart, parts list, and more.