The Comet IDS960 is a four diaphragm, high pressure pump with brass head and bronze external manifolds for superior resistance to corrosion. Perfect for high pressure applications, such as orchard, vegetable, and vineyard spraying, as well as de-icing and circuit board washing. To ensure maximum resistance to corrosion, all liquid handling parts are brass.
IDS960: Four diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" (35 mm) male 6-spline PTO shaft on front and universal drive face on back. Mounting rails included. Comes standard with pressure accumulator and safety valve.
- Max. Flow: 24.5 GPM (93 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI (50 BAR)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 11.5 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" (35 mm) male 6-spline PTO shaft
- Four semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Brass external materials and brass liquid handling parts
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Easily adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drives
- Weight: 67 lbs. (30.4 kg)
Recommended Regulators for the IDS960 Comet Pump are the 1204.0801 and 1215.0084.
Comet IDS960 Repair Kit # 5026.0346 includes:
- 4 x 1800.0088 Diaphragms
- 1 x 1800.0033 Diaphragm
- 8 x 1220.0076 Valve Kit
Please check the files under Related Information for more info regarding the Comet IDS960 Diaphragm Pump, such as a parts list, data sheet, performance chart, and more.