The Comet MC18 is a low pressure, twin diaphragm pump with a polypropylene body. This is a great pump for small area agricultural spraying, as well as gardening, pest control, weed control, lawn care, mold removal, and insulation.
Polypropylene pump body makes this pump ideal for use with a range of agricultural chemicals, including liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, herbicides, pesticides, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
MC18-GR: Plastic two diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with 3/4" shafts. Comes with pressure regulator.
- Max. Flow: 3 gpm (11.3 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 220 psi (15.2 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 0.5 hp
- Port Sizes: 5/8" (16 mm) inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) outlet, 1/2" (13 mm) bypass.
- Two semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Polypropylene materials.
- Can run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Weight (MC18-GR): 4 lb (1.8 kg)
Please check the files under Related Information if you want extra info about this Comet MC18 Diaphragm Pump.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.