The Comet MC8 is a low pressure, twin diaphragm pump with a plastic body. This is a terrific pump for small area agricultural spraying, as well as gardening, pest control, lawn care, mold removal and insulation.
This pump can handle spraying a range of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
MC8-E: Plastic two diaphragm pump for use with standard NEMA-C face electric motors with 5/8" (16 mm) solid keyed shaft. Comes with pressure regulator.
MC8-GR: Plastic two diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts. Comes with pressure regulator.
- Max. Flow: 1.8 gpm (6.8 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 220 psi (15 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 0.3 hp
- Port Sizes: 5/8" (16 mm) inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) outlet, 1/2" (13 mm) bypass
- Two semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Polypropylene materials.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Can run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Weight (MC8-E): 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- Weight (MC8-GR): 4 lb (1.8 kg)
Please check the files under Related Information if you want more info on this MC8 Diaphragm Pump by Comet.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.