The Comet MP20 is a medium pressure, twin diaphragm pump with universal drive face and mounting rails. This pump is made of anodized aluminum and is excellent for medium pressure applications, making it well suited for lawn care, pest control, agricultural, foam insulation, and heavy-duty applications. Easily handles a wide variety of fluids, including fertilizers, abrasives, herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, suspension products, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
MP20: Twin diaphragm pump with universal drive face and mounting rails. Standard with pressure accumulator.
MP20GR: Twin diaphragm pump with mounting rails and gear reduction for gas engines with a 3/4" (19 mm) shaft. Includes pressure regulator with manual dump lever.
- Max. Flow: 6 GPM (22.7 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 435 PSI (30 BAR)
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 1.6 HP
- 6 hole flange shaft
- Port Sizes: 7/8" inlet
- Two semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Medium pressure pump
- Anodized aluminum materials
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry
- Self-priming pump
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Easily adaptable to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drive applications
- Weight (MP20): 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Weight (MP20GR): 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
Recommended Regulator for the MP20 is the 1204.0560. Recommended Gearbox for the MP20 is the 5005.0216.
Comet 5026.0080.00 Repair Kit includes:
- 1 x 1800.0033 Accumulator Diaphragm
- 2 x 1201.0071 Flat Gaskets
- 2 x 1210.0057 O-Rings
- 2 x 1210.0021 O-Rings
- 2 x 1800.0020 Diaphragms
- 4 x 1210.0191 O-Rings
- 4 x 1220.0021 Valve Assemblies
- 1 x 1210.0046 O-Ring
Check the files under Related Information for more info on this Comet MP20 Diaphragm Pump.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.