The Comet ZWD Series Industrial Triplex Plunger Pumps can be used to handle a wide range of high pressure pumping applications. Some of these high pressure applications include hydrostatic testing, pressure cleaning, car washing, liquid injection, surface treatments, water jetting / blasting, construction, misting, cleaning, spraying, and much more.
One model to choose from:
- Comet ZWD-2535G Industrial Triplex Plunger Pump
Made with high-quality and long lasting components, this Comet high pressure plunger pump is made to last. It features a brass pump head, enlarged crankcase, stainless steel unitized check valves, and ceramic plungers that can withstand high pressure applications.
The 3/4" diameter hollow shaft enables you to attach the pump to a gasoline engine. Gearbox included.
- Max. Flow: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 3500 psi (241 bar)
- Max. Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Power: 5.8 HP
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) female NPT outlet
- Shaft Size: 3/4" (19 mm) diameter hollow (for gas engines)
- Brass pump head
- Enlarged crankcase
- Stainless steel check valves
- Ceramic plungers
- One-piece industrial-grade oversized bronze connecting rods
- Includes gearbox
- Oil Capacity: 14 fl. oz. (415 mL)
- Weight: 17.5 lb. (7.9 kg)
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $642.28