The Everflo EF3000 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump is ideal for Round-Up applications. Constructed with a polypropylene pump housing and valve plate, Viton valves and a Santoprene diaphragm. Lightweight and versatile, this pump is commonly used on agricultural sprayers, homeowner spot sprayers, and in other fluid transfer applications.
Two models of the Everflo EF3000 are available to suit your spraying needs:
- Everflo EF3000 with 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT ports
- Everflo EF3000-QA with 3/4" (19 mm) quick attach ports
These pumps feature a flow demand switch that automatically turns the pump on and off as flow is required. This feature eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and has very efficient electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand. Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer (see Related Products) to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand Pump.
- Max. Pressure: 60 PSI (4.1 BAR)
- Max. Flow: 3.0 GPM (11.4 LPM)
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Max. Amps: 10
- Port Sizes (EF3000): 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT
- Port Sizes (EF3000-QA): 3/4" (19 mm) quick attach
- Self Priming to 8' (2.4 m)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton valves
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Demand Pump
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- Round-Up Ready
- Steel fasteners are zinc plated
- Inline Fuse Protection
- Dry Weight: 5.6 lbs. (2.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 9" x 5.5" x 5" (23 cm x 14 cm x 13 cm)
- CE Approved
For more information on these Everflo Pumps, please review the Related Information section for specification charts.