Three versions of the Hypro 9910-D252 Diaphragm Pump are available (make sure you select the pump you need):
- 9910-D252 with 3/4" (19 mm) solid keyed shaft - pump by itself (you CANNOT use this to replace a gearbox driven pump)
- 9910-D252GRGI with 3/4" (19 mm) hollow shaft - includes pressure regulator and gearbox for 5 HP gas engines
- 9910-D252GRGI58 with 5/8" (16 mm) hollow shaft - includes pressure regulator and gearbox for 2.2 HP gas engines or electric motors
The most common version of the D252GRGI is the 3/4" (19 mm) hollow shaft. You can determine the version you require by measuring the shaft on your gas engine.
These Hypro medium pressure diaphragm pumps are designed to be the most complete pumps for pumping and spraying a variety of common agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and other hard-to-handle fluids. They are recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides or pesticides commonly used by landscapers, greenhouse operators, and pest control companies.
A low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers. The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability.
The regulator is easily replaced, see Related Products to order the Hypro 9910-KIT1990 Control Unit.
- Max. Flow (D252, D252GRGI): 6.5 GPM (24.6 LPM)
- Max. Flow (D252GRGI58): 5.5 GPM (20.8 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI (20 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 650 RPM (D252), 3600 RPM (GRGI models)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° Fahrenheit (60° Celsius)
- Port Sizes (D252): 3/4" (19 mm) HB inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) HB outlet
- Port Sizes (GRGI models): 3/4" (19 mm) HB inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) HB outlet, 5/8" (16 mm) HB return line
- Shaft Size (D252): 3/4" (19 mm) solid keyed
- Shaft Size (D252GRGI) 3/4" (19 mm) hollow, gear reduced for gas engines
- Shaft Size: (D252GRGI58): 5/8" (16 mm) hollow, gear reduced for gas engines
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives
- Can be run dry
- Weight (D252): 12 lbs.(5.4 kg)
- Weight (GRGI models): 14 lbs. (6.3 kg)
- See Related Products for D252 Repair Kits
Please see Related Information for more information on the D252 and D252GRGI Diaphragm Pump by Hypro, including performance charts, manuals, and parts lists.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.