Hypro Roller Pump Series 4001 includes the 4001C, 4001N, and 4001XL.
Please note: For a few years, Hypro used an 'A' on the end of the model number interchangeably with the above models numbers. For instance, a 4001C-A and a 4001C are the same pump.
4001 Series: Max. flow 9.1 GPM (34.4 LPM), 1800 RPM.
If you are only pumping water, the cast iron "C" version is recommended. The "C" version can also be used for agricultural chemical spraying, but you may also want to switch to the Ni-Resist or XL version for longer life. Pumping wettable powders through a roller pump will reduce the life of the rollers because of the friction on the rollers. If you are using wettable powder chemicals, Rittenhouse recommends using a diaphragm pump.
Rittenhouse stocks replacement parts and repair kits for these Hypro Roller Pumps, see Related Products.
- Housing and Rotor: Cast Iron ("C"), Ni-Resist ("N") or suitable for Round-up application ("XL")
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI (10.3 BAR) intermittent operation ; 100 PSI (6.9 BAR) continuous operation
- Max. Flow: 9.1 GPM (34.4 LPM) @ 1800 RPM
- Max. Rated Speed: 1800 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- 3/4" (19 mm) FNPT inlet and outlet.
- 5/8" (16 mm) solid shaft.
- Clockwise pump rotation
- With Viton seals and Super Rollers
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Not recommended for use with wettable powders.
- Use with 4101 and 4001 Pump Repair Kit 3430-0390 (see Related Products)
Another common use of the Hypro 4001 Series Roller Pump is for pressure testing pipes and sewers. Hydrostatic test pump.
For Hypro model 4001 Roller Pump we suggest the 23120a-1/2-pp or the 6815-1/2 Model Regulator. See Related Products below for selection.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
Please review the PDF files in the Related Information section for more information regarding these 4000 Series Hypro Roller Pumps.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $49.85