The Hypro 5324 Piston Pump is a member of the 5300 Series of Small Twin Plunger Pumps.
There are two versions of the 5324 Hypro Plunger Pump, the 5324C-H (which has a hollow shaft) and the 5324C (which has the solid shaft). Please be careful when ordering to make sure you get the right pump.
- Max. Flow: 3.0 GPM (11.4 LPM)
- Max Pressure: 800 PSI (55.2 Bar)
- Max Rated Speed: 1800 RPM
- Max Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Shaft size: 5/8" (16 mm) O.D. solid shaft, 5/8" (16 mm) I.D. hollow shaft
- Port sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) NPT inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) NPT outlet
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Pump shaft rotation: bi-rotational (CW or CCW)
- Cups: Buna-N standard
- Injector head available
- Plunger material: stainless steel
- Cast iron construction
- Solid Shaft Pump includes base
- Requires a pulsation dampener on the discharge side (such as a Surge Tank or Pulse Hose
- When used as a pressure washer, an injector head is used for soap injection.
- If this pump freezes, you will need to replace the entire pump. It is susceptible to frost damage
- We recommend the use of the 6815 Relief Valve with this pump; however, it will max out at 700 psi (48.2 bar).
Please consult the Related Information section for more information on these 5324 Piston Pumps by Hypro.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.