Hypro 6500 Series 6-Roller Pump. Includes 6500C, 6500N & 6500XL pumps. Three housings available: Cast iron ("C"), Ni-Resist ("N"), or Round-Up ready ("XL").
The "C" version of the Hypro 6500 Roller Pump is recommended if you are only going to pump water. The "C" can be used in agricultural applications for pumping chemical like herbicide. For longer life you can switch to the "N" or "XL" versions. Wettable powders will shorten the life of the rollers because of the increased friction. Parts and repair kits are available from Rittenhouse
- Max. Flow: 22 GPM (83.3 LPM) at 1200 RPM; 9.7 GPM (36.7 LPM) @ 540 RPM.
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI (20.7 BAR).
- Max. Rated Speed: 1200 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Ports: 3/4" (19 mm) female NPT inlet and outlet.
- Shaft: 5/8" (16 mm) solid stainless steel.
- Not recommended for use with wettable powders.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: Counterclockwise for 6500C, 6500N, 6500XL (clockwise for 6500C-R).
- Shipping weight 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Housing and Rotor: Cast Iron (C), Ni-Resist (N), or Silvercast (XL)
- Viton seals and Super Rollers
- Suggested Repair Kit for the 6500 Roller Pump: 3430-0380
For Model 6500 Roller Pump, we suggest the 23120a-1/2 or 6815-1/2 Model Regulator.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump (6500COMBO) so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
If you are experiencing declining performance with your Hypro 6500, it may be time to replace your rollers. Rittenhouse recommends the 6500 Repair Kit in Related Products. You can easily rebuild your Hypro 6500 Roller Pump, it is not very difficult. See Related Products for the Repair Kit.
You will need a reverse rotation version of the 6500 if you are driving it with a gas engine and you are pointing the shafts directly at each other. These pumps are designed for a tractor PTO which turns opposite to a gas engine.
For more information about these 6500 Series Roller Pumps by Hypro, check the Related Information section.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.