The Hypro 9204C Cast Iron Pedestal Mount Centrifugal Pump has been replaced by the 9206C Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump. The only difference is the 9206C is capable of 225 GPM (851.7 LPM) as opposed to 190 GPM (719 LPM).
Hypro centrifugal pumps are perfect for handling large, high-capacity spraying tasks involving liquid fertilizers and other chemicals such as wettable powder slurries for weed control.
- Max. Flow: 225 GPM (851.7 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 80 PSI (5.5 Bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- 2" (51 mm) NPT inlet, 1-1/2" (38 mm) outlet.
- 5/8" (16 mm) solid shaft
- Housing: Cast iron
- Nylon impeller
- CCW pump shaft rotation (determined when looking at the shaft end)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
Check the Related Information section for some useful files, such as manuals, parts list, and performance charts on these 9206C Centrifugal Pumps by Hypro.