Hypro 9300 Series Centrifugal Pumps driven by a hydraulic motor provide smooth performance. Able to be mounted on a tractor or sprayer, close coupled so that it is more compact. Ideal for agricultural and industrial spraying or fluid transfer.
The stainless steel can stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup or other acid applications. Commonly used with water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers etc.
- Max. Motor Capacity: 13 GPM (49.2 LPM)
- Max. Motor Pressure: 3000 PSI (206.8 bar)
- Hydraulic Ports: 1/2" (13 mm) NPT inlet, 3/4" (19 mm) NPT outlet
- Hydraulic Motor Seal: Double-lip PTFE
- Max. Flow: 207 GPM (784 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 130 PSI (9 bar)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Ports: 2" (51 mm) NPT inlet, 1-1/2" (38 mm) NPT outlet
- 316 stainless steel pump
- For open/closed center systems
- 416 stainless steel shaft
- Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg)
Please refer to the Related Information section for a user manual and parts list for this series of 9306S Hydraulically-Driven Centrifugal Pumps by Hypro.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $1,353.06