Hypro Centrifugal Pump model 1538 for gas engines. Maximum flow rate of 110 gallons per minute (416 litres per minute) and a top psi of 80 (5.5 BAR). This is a great low maintenance Hypro Pump suitable for lawn spraying and liquid deicing fluid.
This centrifugal pump is perfect for easily handling a variety of large, high-capacity spraying jobs, including the spraying of liquid fertilizers and other chemicals (for instance, wettable powder slurries) for weed control. Fill nurse tanks, water seed beds, transfer a variety of liquids and more.
The Optional Mounting Plate is an accessory for the pump-motor combos and includes bolts that allow you to attach your pump-motor combo to a trailer bed or spray rig.
- Available with (1538-5.5HONDA) or without (1538) Honda engine
- Max. Flow: 110 GPM (416 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 80 PSI (5.5 BAR)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, 1-1/4" (32 mm) outlet
- Housing: Cast Iron
- Impeller: Nylon
- Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg)
- If you are buying the pump alone, you will require a gas engine with a threaded shaft.
This pump can be purchased alone, or already coupled with a Honda engine.
Rittenhouse uses this pump and motor assembly on many of our low pressure turf spray rigs and also on our liquid de-icer spray units.
For more information on the 1538 Centrifugal Pump by Hypro, please check the Related Information section.