The Hypro 5321 Piston Pump is a member of the 5300 Small Twin Plunger Pump series. This extremely reliable pump is commonly used as a pressure washer and features stainless steel plungers (as contrasted with the 5322 pump which features polished ceramic plungers). The 5321C-H has a 5/8" (16 mm) ID Hollow Shaft and the 5321C has a 5/8" (16 mm) OD Solid Shaft.
- Max. Flow: 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 1000 PSI (69 Bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 1800 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius)
- Shaft Size: 5/8" (16 mm) O.D. solid shaft, 5/8" (16 mm) I.D. hollow shaft
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) NPT inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) NPT outlet
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Pump Shaft Rotation: Bi-rotational (CW or CCW)
- Plungers: Stainless steel
- Cups: BUNA-N (standard for 5300 series)
- Injector head available
- Requires a pulsation dampener on the discharge side (such as a Surge Tank or Pulse Hose)
- When used as a pressure washer, an injector head is used for soap injection. Injector heads are available from Rittenhouse (see Related Products).
- If this pump freezes, you will need to replace the entire pump. It is susceptible to frost damage
- We recommend the use of the 6815 Relief Valve with this pump; however, it will max out at 700 psi (48.3 bar).
- Hypro Pump 53404 = the 5321C-H pump, the 53404 is replaced by the 5321C-H
Check Related Information for a parts list and a performance chart on the 5321 Piston Pump by Hypro.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.