The Hypro Surge Tank is designed to help protect your piston pump or plunger pump from excess pulsation and pressure surges. Max. Pressure: 1500 psi (103.4 bar). Smooth out the flow from your piston or plunger pump.
Good for any model of piston or plunger pumps. It absorbs the shock and hammering or banging in the pump, providing a smoother, even flow of liquid being pumped. The Pulsation Dampener also reduces peak loading on pump bearings and other internal pump parts, extends system life, and minimizes maintenance costs.
NOTE: The Hypro 3375-0017-2 has been discontinued and replaced with the 3375-0017-UF. The only difference between them is the 3375-0017-2 was pre-charged and the 3375-0017-UF is uncharged / unfilled with dry nitrogen so the customer can fill them up to the pressure needed for each specific system.
- Unfilled (does not include dry nitrogen)
- Max. Flow: 6 GPM (22.7 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 1500 PSI (103.4 bar)
- 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT inlet
- If replacing the obsolete 3375-0003 Surge Tank, you will require a 1/2" (13 mm) Brass Pipe Nipple, see above
- NOTE: on older Rittenhouse sprayers this surge tank was painted red by Rittenhouse
Recommended for use with the Hypro 5210C Piston Pump, but works with many other models.