The Hypro 9203 Centrifugal Pump is a pedestal mounting, direct drive pump available in models 9203C (cast-iron housing), and 9203S (stainless steel housing).
Hypro Centrifugal Pumps are ideal for large, high-capacity spraying tasks such as the spraying of liquid fertilizers and other chemicals (wettable powders) for weed control. Also can be used for transferring liquids, watering seed beds, and more.
Strong cast iron (9203C) or stainless steel (9203S) housings to stand up to use with strong chemicals. The stainless steel version is especially useful for handling RoundUp.
- Housing: Cast Iron (9203C) or Stainless Steel (9203S)
- Max. Flow: 140 GPM (530 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 170 PSI (11.7 BAR)
- Max. Rated Speed: 6000 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Shaft: 5/8" (16 mm) solid
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) NPT inlet, 1-1/4" (32 mm) NPT outlet
- Impeller: Glass-filled nylon (9203C) or glass-filled polypropylene (9203S)
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW (9203-CR is CW)
- Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
- Shaft seals: Viton standard (Life Guard silicon carbide for 9203)
John Deere replacement pump for PM9203S is the 9203S.
If you require more information on the 9203 Centrifugal Pump by Hypro, such as a performance chart or manual, please check Related Information.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $480.72