Interpump High Pressure Triplex Plunger Pump with a brass head. This pump was commonly used in production at Rittenhouse in the manufacturing of greenhouse sprayers and pressure washers.
Also suited for many general cleaning applications, including household exterior cleaning, surface cleaning, deck cleaning, driveway cleaning, sidewalk cleaning, and more.
- Forged brass manifold
- Triplex plunger pump
- Die cast, anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- The original Interpump unitized stainless steel K01 inlet and outlet valves
- Standard 24 mm solid shaft for pulley mounting
- Max. Flow: 4.0 GPM (15 LPM)
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 1100 PSI (76 BAR)
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 BAR)
- Max. Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius)
- Min. Horsepower Requirements: 3.6 BHP (3.0 HP gas engine)
- Shaft Diameter: 0.945" (24 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2"-14 BSP-F (13 mm)
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSP-F (9.5 mm)
- Bore: 0.787" (20 mm)
- Stroke: 0.394" (10 mm)
- Crankcase Capacity: 15.2 oz. (0.43 kg) Non-detergent SAE 30 oil
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 8.3" x 5.4" (236 mm x 211 mm x 137 mm)
- Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
Lubrication: fill the crankcase to the dot on the oil gauge window per specifications with SAE 30W oil. Change oil after 40-hour break-in period, then every three months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.