The Shurflo 12V DC Automatic Demand Diaphragm Pump Model 2088-343-135 is used for various agricultural spraying, spot spraying, fluid transfer applications, multi-tip spraying, fertilizer drip applications, and more. It is designed to handle flow rates up to 3.0 GPM (11.3 LPM) and can self-prime up to 12' (3.6 m) vertical.
This Shurflo 12V diaphragm pump has chemically resistant materials, for example Viton valves, to handle use with common agricultural chemicals. Use it to pump herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, insecticides, and other plant protection chemicals.
Featured on this 12V electric Shurflo pump is a 45 PSI (3.1 BAR) demand switch that eliminates the need for a pressure regulator. The pressure demand switch reacts to outlet pressure and interrupts power at a preset shutoff pressure. As soon as the outlet pressure goes below a predetermined level, the switch will close and the pump will only operate until shutoff pressure is attained once again.
Note: The Shurflo 2088-343-135 is the same as the 2088-343-435.
- Max. Flow: 3 GPM (11.3 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 40 PSI (2.75 BAR)
- Max. Draw: 7.7 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170 degrees Fahrenheit (77 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) MSPT male inlet and outlet
- Voltage: 12V DC
- With 45 PSI (3.1 BAR) demand switch
- 3 chamber, positive displacement pump
- Viton valves
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Zinc-plated steel fasteners
- Self-primes up to 12' (3.6 m) vertical
- Runs dry without damage
- Built-in check valve prevents back flow of liquid into solution tank
For more information regarding this pump, look under Related Information for a manual, performance chart, pump dimensions, and more.