This SHURflo High-Flow Water Pump Model 4111-035 is excellent for watering applications where the noise level is a concern. This pump features a flow demand switch that automatically turns the pump on and off as flow is required. This feature eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and is very efficient electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand.
The pump delivers an open flow of 6.25 GPM (23.5 LPM) at 8.7 amps. It can deliver 3.5 GPM (13.25 LPM) at 40 PSI (2.7 bar) and will only draw 17.2 amps.
These pumps are some of the most efficient high flow, self-priming pumps that are available on the market today. Perfect for transferring applications and light duty spraying. Can be used as a 1:1 proportioning pump.
Includes inlet and outlet manifolds (shown in photo, installed).
- Max. Flow: 6.25 GPM (23.5 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 40 PSI (2.7 bar)
- Max. Draw: 17.2 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 130 degrees Fahrenheit (54 degrees Celsius)
- Port Size: 1/2" (13 mm) MPT
- Hose Barb Ports: 5/8" (16 mm)
- With 45 PSI (3.1 bar) demand switch
- 12 VDC voltage
- 3.5 GPM @ 40 PSI (13.2 LPM @ 2.8 bar)
- Self priming up to 7' (2.1 m) vertical
- Polypropylene housing
- Viton valves, Santoprene diaphragm for chemical resistance
- Positive displacement, 3-chamber diaphragm pump
- Check valve prevents reverse flow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.4" x 9.9" x 4.9" (31.5 cm x 25.1 cm x 12.5 cm)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminants from your pump.
Please review the PDF files in the Related Information section if you require more information on this Shurflo 4111-035 Pump.