The Shurflo 8000-543-236 Standard Demand Diaphragm Pump is part of the 8000 Series Automatic Demand Pumps from Shurflo. They are ideal for a range of heavy-duty spraying and fluid transfer applications. Its uniquely designed conical valves are capable of delivering high flow rates at maximum discharge pressures, making them a top choice for yard or farm sprayers.
Viton valves provide maximum resistance against chemicals, ensuring these pumps can stand up to the harshness that heavy duty applications have to offer.
Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your Spray Gun or on your Spray Boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off. Bypass Pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
Note: The Shurflo 8000-543-236 is the same as the 8009-543-236.
- Max. Flow: 1.8 GPM (6.8 LPM) open flow
- Max. Pressure: 50 PSI (3.4 bar)
- Max. Draw: 6.4 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170 degrees Fahrenheit (77 degrees Celsius)
- Port Size: 3/8" (9.5 mm) Female NPT
- 60 PSI (4.1 bar) Demand Switch
- 12 VDC Nominal Voltage
- 1.14 GPM @ 40 PSI (4,3 LPM @ 2.8 bar)
- Self-priming up to 8' (2.4 m) vertical
- Can be run dry with no damage
- Built-in check valve to prevent reverse flow
- Positive displacement, 3-chamber diaphragm pump
- Polypropylene housing
- Zinc plated steel fasteners
- Viton valves, Santoprene diaphragm for chemical resistance and maximum life
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.38" x 4" x 4.08" (21.2 cm x 10.2 cm x 10.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 lbs. (1.86 kg)
We recommend using the Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand or Bypass Pump (see Related Products).
Please be sure to check the PDF files located in the Related Information portion if you require extra information regarding these 8000-543-236 Demand Pumps by Shurflo.