A complete Udor IOTA 20 Pump / Motor / Gearbox / Regulator Assembly, expertly assembled by our mechanics and ready to drop into place on your spray rig. This package includes a Udor IOTA 20 Diaphragm Pump, a Honda 5.5 HP GX160QH Gas Engine, the Udor 5094.76 Gearbox and a Udor 6010.23 Regulator Pressure Relief Valve.
This Assembly is intended for our professional customers who prefer not to construct, or are unable to construct a pump motor combination on their own. When we ship this assembly we put oil in the Udor Pump but not in the Gearbox or Honda Engine, we do provide this oil and instructions in the box for your convenience. Just bolt it down, attach your hoses and you are ready to spray. We detach the regulator for shipping so that it is not damaged, it is only 2 bolts to reattach it to the pump.
This Honda 5.5 HP gas engine and Udor IOTA 20 Diaphragm Pump are recommended for agricultural and horticultural spraying applications. Capable of handling the pumping and spraying of a variety of fluids, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
The Optional Mounting Plate is an accessory for the pump-motor combos and includes bolts that allow you to attach your pump-motor combo to a trailer bed or spray rig.
Udor IOTA20 Duplex Diaphragm Pump and Honda GX160QH 5.5 HP Gas Engine Combo
- Max. Flow: 5 gpm (19 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 275 psi (19 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60 deg C)
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) inlet, 3/8" (9.5 mm) outlets, 5/8" (16 mm) bypass
- Includes Udor 6010.23 Regulator (Pressure Relief Valve).
- Includes Udor 5094.76 Gearbox
- Weight: 57 lbs. (26 kg)
Udor IOTA20 Features
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Desmopan diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- Can run dry.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.2" x 7.5" x 8.2" (208 mm x 190 mm x 208 mm)
- Weight: 17 lbs. (7.7 kg)
Honda GX160QH Features
- Net Power Output: 4.8 - 5.5 hp @ 3600 rpm (depending on environmental conditions)
- Butterfly carburetor.
- Recoil starter.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 US qts. (3.1 L)
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.61 US qts. (0.58 L)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.2" x 14.3" x 13.6" (310 mm x 363 mm x 345 mm)
- Weight: 33 lb
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $71.90