The Udor Zeta 40/P and Zeta 40E are low pressure, three diaphragm pumps with universal drive face, mounting rails and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge.
The Udor Zeta 40/P Diaphragm Pumps have anodized aluminum bodies, stainless steel valves, polypropylene heads, polypropylene manifolds, and polypropylene and stainless steel liquid handling parts. The bolts inside and out are all stainless steel to prevent rusting. Ideal for use with salt water, as well as other abrasive fluids. It is excellent for Roof Cleaning Industries, as well as horticultural and agricultural spraying applications. The Zeta 40P is capable of handling such chemicals as chlorine (up to 10%) to kill mold, mildew and fungus. The Udor Zeta 40P/GR comes with a gearbox for 4 - 6.5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts. A Control Unit is included with both versions.
The Udor Zeta 40E Diaphragm Pumps have anodized aluminum bodies, stainless steel valves, plasticized aluminum heads, and glass-filled nylon manifolds. The Udor Zeta 40E/GR comes with a gearbox for 4 - 6.5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts. The Control Unit is also included with these Udor Pumps.
Either pump is excellent for cleaning your roof, gutters, porch, sidewalks etc. They also can be used for agricultural and horticultural spraying applications, such as lawn care, tree spraying, washdown, cleaning, de-icing, fluid transfer, and more. Compatible with liquid fertilizers, suspension products, pesticides, herbicides, de-icing materials, and very effective for mild chlorine and abrasive fluids. Easily adaptable to PTO's, gas engines, hydraulic and belt drive applications.
- Max. Flow: 10.5 GPM (40 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI (20.7 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 540 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Inlet Port: 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Outlet Port: Two 1/2" (13 mm)
- Bypass Port: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Three diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Anodized aluminum bodies
- Stainless steel check valves
- Plasticized aluminum heads, glass-filled nylon manifolds (40E versions)
- Polypropylene heads and manifolds (40P versions)
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Control Unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge included with each model
- 5027.75 Gearbox for 4-6.5 HP gas engines with 3/4" (19 mm) shafts included with 40E/GR and 40P/GR models
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5" x 11" x 12.75" (267 mm x 279 mm x 324 mm)
- Weight (40E and 40P): 36 lbs. (16 kg)
- Weight (40E/GR and 40P/GR): 46 lbs. (21 kg)
Control Unit included, but if you need to replace it, order the 6010.95 Control Unit for Zeta 40E models, and 6010.96 Control Unit for Zeta 40P models.
UDOR ZETA 40P , ZETA 40E , ZETA 40P/GR , ZETA 40E/GR THREE DIAPHRAGM PUMP.
Check the Related Information section for more information on these Udor Zeta 40E and 40P Diaphragm Pumps.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $153.53