The Hannay Hose Reel is a heavy duty professional caliber landscape and property management tool. The strong, lightweight compact reel is designed for long lengths of hose in manual and power rewind operations. The compact size combined with their engineered strength and reliability make them versatile and able to meet your company's Special Requirements.
- Hannay 12" Hose Reel is capable of holding
- 200' of 1/2" hose or
- 300' of 3/8" hose or
- 100' of 3/4" I.D.hose.
- Full support A frame steel base.
- Drum revolves in heavy duty ball bearings for ease of winding.
- Includes Heavy duty, repairable, hose reel swivels. Super Swivel brand.
- 1/2" female NPT inlet and outlet.
- Standard pressure to 3000 psi, maximum 400 degrees F (204 degrees C)
- Footprint of reel = 23" x 13" can be mounted either on the wall or in a truck. If truck mounted, 4 bolts required to hold reel in place.
1520-17-18 Manual Rewind Reel Features:
- Cam lock drag brake keeps hose neat while travelling and unwinding.
- Spring activated pin lock prevents unreeling while travelling. Excellent safety feature.
- 1520-17-18 Shipping weight 40 lbs.
E1520-17-18LT Electric Rewind Reel Features:
- Chain and sprocket drive powered by 12V electric motor
- Power rewind hose make reeling easier and will increase productivity
- Includes push button switch, solenoid and 40 A circuit breaker
- E1520-17-18LT Shipping weight 85 lbs.
Commonly used in Lawn Care, Pest Control, Pressure Washing, Agriculture and Steam Cleaning.
Control Box Option Features
- Push button switch in a water resistant enclosure.
- Enclosure has two 1/4" mounting studs.
- 20' harness with 40 A circuit breaker and ring terminals for battery.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.