A power-rewind hose reel makes light work out of pulling heavy hose. Choose the 12-Volt battery-operated reel that suits your spraying or watering application.
Hannay 12-Volt DC Electric Rewind Hose Reel Models are available:
- E1526-17-18LT and E1526-17-18RT Sprayer Hose Reel, 18" Drum with 1/2" ID Fluid Path (Used on the Lesco / John Deere / Cub Cadet Space Saver).
- E1826-17-18LT High Flow Watering Reel, 18" Drum with 3/4" ID Fluid Path
The E1526-17-18LT and E1526-17-18RT Models with the 18" drum length. Standard spray hose reel has 90° ball bearing swivel joint 1/2" FNPT inlet threads, 1/2" FNPT outlet threads, and 1/2" ID internal piping for your sprayer fluid path. It can hold up to:
- 500' of 1/4" ID hose.
- 400' of 3/8" ID hose.
- 300' of 1/2" ID hose.
- 200' of 5/8" ID hose.
- 150' of 3/4" ID hose.
The E1826-17-18LT High Flow Watering Hose Reel has 90° ball bearing swivel joint 3/4" FNPT inlet threads, 3/4" FNPT outlet threads, and a 3/4" ID internal piping for your watering fluid path. This allows for the larger volume required in watering, drenching applications and high height tree spraying. It can hold up to:
- 225' of 5/8" hose.
- 150' of 3/4" hose.
Common Reel Features
- Full support steel A-frame base.
- Chain driven: Heavy #35 chain.
- 12 V DC motor.
- Pushbutton switch.
- 40 A circuit breaker.
- Drum revolves in heavy-duty ball bearings for ease of winding.
- Includes heavy-duty, repairable, hose reel swivels (Super Swivel®).
- 1500 Series Inlet and Outlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" FNPT inlet threads ; 1/2" FNPT outlet threads.
- 1800 Series Inlet and Outlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 3/4" FNPT inlet threads ; 3/4" FNPT outlet threads.
- 1500 Series: max. 3000 psi, max. 400° F (204° C)
- 1800 Series: max. 2000 psi, max. 250° F (121° C)
- Graphite in color.
- Shipping weight 85 lb.
Hannay Professional hose reels are very common in the turf care and greenhouse industries.
Control Box Option Features
- Push button switch in a water resistant enclosure.
- Enclosure has two 1/4" mounting studs.
- 20' harness with 40 A circuit breaker and ring terminals for battery.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $249.50