The Reelcraft Electric Hose Reel makes reeling easier and increases productivity. Two models available, the standard version with 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet, and the high flow with 3/4" NPT. The high flow version is particularly important if you are using the hose reel for watering applications and high height tree spraying. The standard version, 1/2" NPT is the normal reel that Rittenhouse used on lawn sprayers.
Unitized construction: reel frame, spool and drum are fabricated of heavy gauge steel. All bolted construction - no welds.
Temperature Operating Range is -20 F/ -29 C to +250 F/ 120 C.
Motor mounting at either end of the hose reel. Durable, polyester powder coated red finish. Chain and sprocket are partially shrouded.
- Footprint of the reel is : 23" x 13". This reel can be mounted either on the wall or in a truck. If truck mounted, 4 bolts required to hold reel in place.
- The 18" hose reel has 1/2" swivel and internal piping. Can hold 300' 1/2" ; 400' 3/8" I.D. hose; or 150' of 3/4" I.D. hose. Or the High Flow version which has 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet.
- Rittenhouse recommends when it comes time to replace your hose reel, to replace with the 1/2" Super Swivel (it requires a 1/2" brass hex nipple) see below in related products. Or the 3/4" Super Swivel for the high flow version.
*****Control Box Option*****
The Control Box Option includes:
- a pushbutton switch in
- a watertight PVC enclosure with two 1/4" mounting studs
- 20' harness with 40A circuit breaker and ring terminals for battery
These are high quality, professional hose reels for commercial applications.