The Terminator is a commercial/industrial, multi-function portable fly trap. Its ingenious design utilizes two lamps and UV booster reflectors, and attracts flies from both sides of the unit.
The Terminator Fly Trap may be used free-standing or suspended from the ceiling. It houses a high volume 60 day cartridge system that traps up to 20 times more than glue board units.
The Terminator has two UV lamps and two UV lamp booster reflectors increases the attraction to unit by more than 50%.
The auto advancing cartridge system rolls the trapped flies inside the cartridge so you never handle the fly covered trapping surface. This continuously auto advancing cartridge that provides fresh attractants and a new catch surface daily.
- Cartridge holds 20 times the capacity of glue boards.
- The Terminator is a dual-exposure unit, opening on both sides.
- Environmentally safe – no scattering of zapped fly parts or sprayed chemicals.
- Versatile unit that can be suspended from ceiling or positioned on a shelf/counter top.
- Exclusive auto-advancing 60 day cartridge system.
- Audible alert when cartridge needs replacing.
- Durable, strong, and light weight.
- Easy to clean surface.
- Sanitary handling for the disposal of flies.
- Eliminates large quantities of flies, over 4,000.
- Effective attraction of flying insects already inside the building.
- Lures flying insects onto trapping surface and keeps them trapped.
- Effective flying insect control that doesn't make extra work for you or your staff.
Designed For Use In
- Horse barns.
- Commercial Kitchens & Food Preparation Areas.
- Food Processing Plants.
- Includes: (2) bulbs, (1) 60-day cartridge
- 970 square inches of continuously moving trapping area
- Dimensions: 23" x 10" x 8.5"
- Weight: 9 lbs.
While the Terminator will capture smaller insects, its primary function is to capture the common house fly.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.