The Kuri Tec K4131 PVC Reinforced Spray Hose is a high-quality spray hose that is made with a chemically-resistant PVC material that allows for the transfer or spraying of wettable powder type chemicals.
We are currently offering three versions of these Kuri Tec K4131 PVC Reinforced Spray Hoses:
- K4131-06X300 - 300' coil x 3/8" ID
- K4131-06X400 - 400' coil x 3/8" ID
- K4131-08X400 - 400' coil x 1/2" ID
The premium quality PVC compounds these spray hoses are made of make them well-suited for lawn spraying, agricultural spraying, ornamental spraying, vineyard spraying, nursery and greenhouse spraying, and building washdown with wettable powder chemicals. These spray hoses are reinforced with high tensile strength yarn and one-pass spiral construction for durability. The longitudinal reinforcing yarns enhance coupling retention and reduce elongation under pressure. When you are finished with the hoses, they coil up easily after use.
|Part #||Length||Nominal ID||Nominal OD||Weight|
- Body Material: PVC
- Reinforcement: High tensile strength yarn ; one-pass spiral construction
- Color: Yellow
- Max. Working Pressure at 70° F: 600 psi
- Max. Working Pressure at 122° F: 250 psi
- Temperature Range: 25° to 150° F
- Ribbed cover reduces drag and increases flexibility
- Pin-pricked cover vents vapor and helps prevent ballooning
Do not use for high pressure tree spraying applications. Do not use with emulsifiable chemicals based on hydrocarbon carriers.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $1.53