Excellent nozzle for the application of liquid fertilizer. Commonly used on field spray equipment with large booms. The spray tip is manufactured by Spraying Systems Co., which is also known as Teejet.
These nozzles create seven identical fluid streams of equal velocity and capacity. It has excellent spray distribution quality. They have a removable metering orifice for easy cleaning. Offered in a variety of sizes for a wide range of application rates.
- VisiFlo color coded for easy identification of the flow rates
- Made of acetol for excellent chemical resistance
- The recommended operating pressure of the spray tips is 20 to 60 psi (1.4 to 4.1 bar)
These nozzles fit onto Quick Teejet nozzle bodies, they are the 1/4 turn type with the two little ears. Please see 'Related Products' to the right and click on the link.
- 100 Mesh Strainer for SJ7-015-VP
- 50 Mesh Strainer for SJ7-02-VP to SJ7-06-VP
Also used in deicing or anti-icing spray booms. The 3 stream StreamJet is also a de-ice nozzle.
You will find a useful Capacity Chart in the 'Related Information' section regarding these SJ-7 StreamJet to find out which one best suits your needs.