The Model 6B Control Valve is made of polypropylene and has a maximum allowed pressure of 150 psi (10.3 bar).
- Molded of corrosion resistant materials, all wetted parts are polypropylene, stainless steel & Viton.
- Maximum pressure up to 150 psi (10.3 bar).
- Large capacity, 12.5 gpm at 5 psi pressure drop (47.3 LPM @ 0.35 bar).
- Molded-in mounting flange and blind 1/4" (6.5 mm) NPT gauge port.
- Valves can be ganged together using hex nipple for multiple-boom control.
- Easily repaired without removing valve from spray line.
This TeeJet AA6B Manual Control Valve is commonly used on many Z Spray commercial sprayers/spreaders.
The Repair Kit PK-AB6B-KIT includes:
- 1 x O-Ring # CP7717-2/108-VI
- 1 x O-Ring # CP7717-2/209-VI
- 1 x Gasket # CP38726-VI
Please refer to the chart for the 6B Manual Control Valve in Related Information.