Liquid dust control / Anti-Icing unit fits in the back of a short box or full-size pickup truck. Compact in size. This liquid de-icing unit is perfect for spraying salt brine and de-icer products on walkways, pathways, driveways, parking lots, roads, etc. All de-icing sprayers can also be used for watering and dust control during the warmer months therefore making this sprayer useful year round.
- 1500 Litre (332 imperial gallon) heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- Top-feed suction.
- Genuine Honda GX160 gasoline engine (available with recoil start which is standard).
- Hypro centrifugal pump: 80 gpm (303 lpm), 70 psi (4.8 bar).
- Direct drive between pump and engine.
- Return flow agitation in tank.
- 12 V electric solenoid control valve with wiring harness and connectors for battery hookup.
- In-cab toggle switch for turning boom on and off included.
- Centre boom covers 6' (1.8 m) spray width featuring 1/4 turn quick change nozzle caps, no drip nozzle bodies and TP0020 straight stream nozzles.
- Boom mounts into standard 2" (5 cm) trailer hitch (boom is pre-drilled for inserting the pin).
- Camlock coupling for easy boom removal from the pump.
- Centre spray boom with side nozzles that have manual shut off on/off feed to the nozzles.
- Side nozzles expand spray pattern to 20' (6 m).
Optional Hose Reel
- Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel.
- 100' of 1/2" (30 m of 1.25 cm) clear braided hose.
- TeeJet spray gun with 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) nozzle.
- Can be added at a later time if necessary.
Sprayer unit can be used for liquid de icer including salt brine, watering, dust control and fire fighting.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $613.45