The Bon Tool Buster Bar 84-964 is a durable concrete and asphalt cutting tool that can generate 1450 ft. lbs. of impact energy per blow. Use it for cutting asphalt, breaking concrete, breaking frost, chopping roots and tampering dirt. The hardscaping tool concentrates the blow force on the same exact spot with each precise blow.
Say farewell to large compressors, leaking hoses, or hot hydraulic oil issues that may occur when using a jackhammer for small jobs when the Buster Bar by Bon Tool will do all the work in a breeze.
- Impact Energy: 1450 ft. lbs.
- Length: 43"
- Frequency: 10-20 blows per minute (depends on the user)
- Hex Shank: 1-1/8" hexagon
- Will accept standard 1-1/8" wide x 6" shank jackhammer tool bits with upset collars
- Weight: 22 lbs.
Other chisel bits and drill bits are available for the Bon Tool 84-964 Buster Bar:
- Moil Point Bit - 1-1/8" - (84-965)
- Narrow Chisel Bit - 1-1/8" - (84-966)
- Wide Chisel Bit - 3" width - (84-967)
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.