The Delavan PowerFlo 5836-111E Bypass Pump is a 12V powered, 5-chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump that is self priming and can be run dry. It is perfect for low volume agricultural applications, fluid transfer applications, lawn spraying, and more.
Bypass Pumps come in handy in applications where an automatic demand switch isn't required. They are useful in applications where frequent stopping and starting of the motor is required. Pumps with an internal bypass will pump at a higher pressure with a lower flow rate.
Note: The motor does not have thermal protection, so for safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not be higher than 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer (see Related Products) to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Bypass Pump. Bypass Pumps require a Pressure Regulator, so we recommend the 23120-1/2-PP Poly Regulator as well.
Note: Delavan 5836-111E and 5936-111E are practically the same exact pumps, with the only difference being the inlet and outlet.
- Max. Flow: 3.6 GPM (13.6 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 60 PSI (4.1 bar)
- Max. Suction Lift: 14' (4.25 m)
- Max. Draw: 10.5 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- 1/2" (13 mm) NPT female inlet and outlet ports
- 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm bypass pump
- Polypropylene housing
- Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Can be run dry
- CE approved
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- 12V DC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated motor
- Leads: 14 AWG, 6" (152 mm) length
- Coated steel motor shell
If you would like more information regarding this Delavan 5836-111E 12V DC Bypass Pump, look under Related Information and you will find an installation manual, parts list, performance chart, and more.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $168.29