The Delavan PowerFlo 12V Diaphragm Pump # 7822FS-201-SBIP is part of the new Flex Series line of 12V agricultural pumps from Delavan.
With the creation of these new Flex Series diaphragm pumps, Delavan has outdone themselves once again by establishing a new level of performance and dependability in a 12V diaphragm pump. The Flex Series represent the ultimate in efficiency and lower amp draw, and when combined with other great features like the new flex mounting system, improved pressure switches, and an efficient valve design, provide the consumer with the best value possible in a 12V diaphragm pump.
The universal Quick Attach port system allows you to fit the pump into most competitor spray systems. Whether your sprayer needs a hose barb or a special adapter, the Flex Series with Quick Attach will be able to replace the old pump and provide your spraying system with a new level of performance, dependability, and long life.
The Delavan PowerFlo 7822FS-201 Demand Pump can be used on spot sprayers or agricultural sprayers in a variety of fluid transfer applications, as well as agricultural spraying, lawn spraying, and more. The Viton valves provide great chemical resistance, enabling you to pump a range of general use agricultural chemicals, such as liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, and more.
The 60 psi (4.1 bar) pressure sensing demand switch eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and is useful in situations where you require a set flow and pressure (eg. spray wands on spot sprayers). When a faucet or valve is opened down stream of the pump, line pressure will drop, causing the pump to start automatically. When the valve shuts, line pressure will increase, causing the pump to shut off automatically. The switch reacts to outlet pressure and interrupts power at a preset shutoff pressure. If the outlet pressure drops below a predetermined level, the demand switch closes and the pump will only work until the shutoff pressure is achieved once again.
Note: The motor surface temperature should not surpass 150° F. (65° C)
The Delavan Flex Series Adapter Kit FA-7822FS is a quick attach fittings assembly that allows you to adapt the Delavan 7822FS-201 Flex Series Pump to many spraying units. The kit includes:
- (2) 5/8" Quick Attach x 3/8" Hose Barb Elbow Fittings
- (1) 5/8" Quick Attach x 3/8" Straight Hose Barb Fittings
- (2) 3/4" to 5/8" Port Adapters
- (2) Slide Connectors for 5/8" Fittings
- Max. Flow: 2.2 gpm (8.3 lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi (4.1 bar)
- Max. Draw: 8.5 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Voltage: 12 VDC motor is a permanent magnet, enclosed, non-ventilated type
- Ports: Interchangeable 5/8" (16 mm) or 3/4" (19 mm) Quick Attach
- 60 psi (4.1 bar) demand switch
- 3 chamber positive displacement pump
- Polypropylene housing
- Viton valves
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Self-priming up to 14' (4.25 m)
- Can be run dry
- Includes two sleeve adapters, two 3/8" (9.5 mm) hose barb elbows, and one 3/8" (9.5 mm) hose barb
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)