Interpump Triplex Plunger Pump TS2011BN is commonly used in pressure wash applications. Variations of this model pump are used on the Kodiak HWBG3930 series pressure washers.
These T Series 47 S Pumps are the preferred pump frame in the pressure cleaning industry, but can also be used for other high pressure applications including surface cleaning, driveway cleaning, sidewalk cleaning, household exterior cleaning, deck cleaning, and more.
- Nickel-plated, forged brass manifold
- Triplex plunger pump
- Large capacity oil bath crankcase made of die case anodized aluminum
- Oversized connecting rods
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Heavy duty tapered roller bearing
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Max. Flow: 4.0 / 4.75 GPM (15 / 18 LPM)
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 3500 / 2300 PSI (241 / 159 BAR)
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 BAR)
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 9' (2.7 m) water
- Max. Pump Speed: 1450 / 1750 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius)
- Min. Power Requirements: 9.6 / 7.5 EBHP
- Shaft Diameter: 0.945" (24 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2"-14 BSP-F (13 mm)
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSP-F (9.5 mm)
- Bore: 0.787" (20 mm)
- Stroke: 0.472" (12 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 ounces (1.15 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 9.2" x 6.9" (310 mm x 234 mm x 175 mm)
- Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
Lubrication: Fill the crankcase to dot on the oil gauge window per specifications with Non-detergent SAE 30W oil. Change oil after 40-hour break in period, then every three (3) months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.
View the parts list and manual under Related Information if you want more info.