The Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump is a long lasting, high performance and versatile pump at a very competitive price. It is the lawn care industry standard, 8.5 gallons per minute (32 litres per minute). Rittenhouse stocks all replacement parts.
The Hypro D30GRGI is a D30 coupled with a Gearbox and Regulator ready to attach to a gas engine.
Commonly used in agricultural applications for a weed sprayer. Can be powered by small gas engines (ie. Honda 5.5 horsepower engine) or PTO driven (extra kit will be needed) or adapted with belts and pulleys with an electric motor.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
The AP-A has a through shaft. This means the D30 has an extra shaft coming out of the back of the pump to drive a fan or mechanical agitation. The AP-A is less common than the standard .
- Max. Flow: 8.5 GPM (32 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 580 PSI (40 BAR)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM (D30, D30AP-A) ; 3600 RPM (D30GRGI)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius)
- Port Sizes: 1" HB inlet (25 mm), 1/2" HB outlet (13 mm).
- Duplex diaphragm pump.
- Shipping weight 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- To adapt to a gas engine order the D30GRGI since it includes the gearbox. If you just need the gearbox or are replacing it order KIT 1640 (also known as KIT 1636).
- To adapt the D30 or D30-APA to a PTO select 9910-KIT1702 or 9910-KIT1704.
- To adapt to 1" solid shaft order 9910-KIT1703.
- Hypro D30AP-A is a 2 diaphragm pump; 3/4" solid extended shaft. Select shaft kit with base or gear reduction depending on how you intend to drive the D30.
- The most common regulator for the D30 is the 9910-GS40GI, you cannot use a diaphragm pump without regulator.
- See Related Products for the Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump Repair Kits
- Also known as the AR 30
Hypro is the workhorse of the turf care industry and is highly recommended by Rittenhouse.
Another common use of the Hypro D30 Pump is for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines. Hydrostatic test pump.
Please check the Related Information section if you require more information on the D30 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro.
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: CAD $132.10