Silky's alternative to the chain saws. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs. Japanese for "Big Axe", Ibuki has the biggest, thickest and largest toothed blade of all the Silky saws. The large, comfortable hand grip provides excellent control over the full length of the saw. The heavy-duty 15 1/3" blade has 6.5 teeth per 1.2" that are designed to cut on the pull stroke for fast, efficient cutting. Included with the saw is a sheath, which features a belt strap as well as a ring attachment that allows attachment to a tree saddle using a carabiner. Most suitable for pruning large branches at lower and higher positions. Ideal for aggressive cutting and efficient chip removal.
Silky Ibuki Hand Saw Features:
- 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
- Approximate weight with sheath 840g (1.85lb)
- Chrome plated blade
- Large, precision cut tooth pattern
- Because impulse-hardening is not applied, the blade can be sharpened with a file
- Curved back adds depth and strength
- Custom designed sheath included
- Non-slip sure-grip rubber handle is very easy to grip
- Perfectly balanced, rugged, one piece construction
- 390mm (15.35 inch) length blade
Pay In Installments
Some qualifying products such as sprayers and equipment require a shipping quote. Shipping will also qualify for installments. Contact us at 1-800-461-1041 or email email@example.com. Quotes are provided within 1 hour during normal business hours eastern standard time.