This Imovilli Pompe IP D133MS is a three diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump designed for low pressure spraying. It is an excellent pump for agriculture and horticulture uses, row crop spraying, applying liquid fertilizers, running from gas engines or PTO's.
The D133MS Diaphragm Pump comes with an 1-3/8" (35 mm) male 6 splined shaft for direct coupling. With external manifolds, plastic coated aluminum pump heads, and all wetted parts that consist of corrosion resistant materials.
- Max. Flow: 34.4 GPM (130 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI (20 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 3.3' (1 m)
- Power Requirement: 7.2 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, 1" (25 mm) outlet
- Shaft Size: 1-3/8" (35 mm) male spline shaft
- Three diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Aluminum pump body
- Plastic coated aluminum pump head
- Reinforced resin manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- Weight: 29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg)
Check under the Related Information section for useful files on this IP D133MS Diaphragm Pump.
IMOVILLI POMPE IP D133MS.