The IP M73 is a 3 diaphragm, semi-hydraulic high pressure pump by Imovilli Pompe (IP).
This IP M73 Diaphragm Pump can be ordered with a Relief Valve (IP M73RV) or without the Relief Valve (IP M73).
You can use the three diaphragm IP M73 Pump for a variety of spraying or mist blowing for agriculture, horticulture, greenhouse, landscape, or lawn care applications. With the 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6 splined male through shaft, you can run a tank agitator, fan, etc. to further add to the benefits of the IP M73 or M73RV.
All wet end parts on the IP M73 and IP M73RV are anodized anti corrosion. Check valves are stainless steel, the pump shaft is case hardened steel, the diaphragms come nitril rubber. Desmopan diaphragms are optional.
- Max. Flow: 18.5 GPM (70 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI (50 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 10' (3 m)
- Power Requirement: 10 HP
- Shaft Size: 1-3/8" (35 mm) male spline through shaft
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" (32 mm) inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) outlet
- Three diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Anodized aluminum pump body, pump head, and manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With pulsation dampener
- Weight: 39 lbs. (18 kg)
IMOVILLI POMPE IP M73 AND IP M73RV 3 DIAPHRAGM HIGH PRESSURE PUMP.
For more info on the IP M73 Pump, check the files under the Related Information section above.