The SHURflo 8000-533-250 115VAC Bypass Diaphragm Pump is widely used as an industrial pump. With its spherically-shaped valves and internal bypass, these pumps are the pump of choice for applications requiring consistent, dependable operation and priming. These 115 VAC pumps deliver up to 1.4 GPM (5.3 LPM) and can be mounted in any position and are designed for easy maintenance.
This 8000 Series Bypass Pump by Shurflo is ideal for agricultural applications that require high pressure with flow rates up to 1.4 GPM (5.3 LPM) and a low amp draw.
Bypass Pumps are acceptable for applications where an automatic demand switch isn't needed. They are useful in applications where frequent stopping and starting of the motor is required. Internal Bypass Pumps are capable of pumping at higher pressures with lower flow rates.
- Max. Flow: 1.4 GPM (5.3 LPM) open flow
- Max. Pressure: 50 PSI (3.4 bar)
- Max. Draw: 0.54 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170 degrees Fahrenheit (77 degrees Celsius)
- 115 VAC Voltage
- Port Size: 3/8" (9.5 mm) NPT female
- Can self-prime up to 8' (2.5 m) feet vertical
- 45 PSI (3.1 bar) Internal Bypass
- 0.65 GPM @ 40 PSI (2.5 LPM @ 2.8 bar)
- Viton valves, Santoprene diaphragm for chemical resistance
- Polypropylene housing
- Zinc-plated steel fasteners
- Positive displacement, 3 chamber diaphragm pump
- Built-in check valve
- Can be run dry without damage
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.56" x 3.28" x 4.08" (16.7 cm x 8.3 cm x 10.4 cm)
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminants from running through your bypass pump. Bypass Pumps require a pressure regulator, and it is recommended to use the 23120 Series TeeJet Regulators.
For more information on this 8000-533-250 Bypass Pump by Shurflo, be sure to check the files in Related Information.