The Shurflo 5059-3610-D011 Diaphragm Pump is a 5000 Series 12V Bypass Pump with 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT ports. It is ideal for heavy-duty spraying and fluid transfer applications involving spot spraying, foam marking, general purpose, liquid fertilizer applications, and more. Also great for agricultural and turf maintenance applications.
The 5059-3610-D011 Bypass Pump by Shurflo is capable of delivering 5.3 GPM (20.1 LPM) free flow, and 3.4 GPM (12.9 LPM) at 40 PSI (2.8 bar) with current draw of 13.5 Amps.
With its Santoprene diaphragm and Viton valves, this 12V bypass pump will offer the user maximum chemical resistance and maximum life when handling a variety of agricultural chemicals.
Bypass Pumps come in handy in applications where an automatic demand switch isn't required. They are useful in applications where frequent stopping and starting of the motor is required. Pumps with an internal bypass will pump at a higher pressure with a lower flow rate.
- Max. Flow: 5.3 GPM (20.1 LPM) open flow
- Max. Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Max. Draw: 18 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 120° F (49° C)
- Port Sizes: 1/2" (13 mm) female NPT
- 12V DC motor powered
- Motor Type: Continuous duty, sealed 12V DC motor
- Self-priming up to 8' (2.4 m)
- 3.4 GPM @ 40 PSI (12.9 LPM @ 2.8 bar)
- Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm for chemical resistance
- Polypropylene housing
- Can be run dry
- Built-in check valve prevents reverse flow
- Bypass version is set at 90 PSI (6.2 bar) to accommodate to applications where a demand switch is not desired
- Weight: 6 lbs.(2.7 kg)
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminants from running through your bypass pump. Bypass Pumps require a regulator, and we recommend using the 23120 Series TeeJet Regulators.
Please review some of the files in Related Information if you require more information on these 5059-3610-D011 Bypass Pumps from Shurflo.